A fast-growing and highly entrepreneurial business based in Didcot are looking to hire a Management Accountant to help them through the next stage of their growth plans.
This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded accountant to join company with a fascinating business model, and offering a salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- preparing monthly management accounts
- expenditure and revenue analysis
- variance analysis, providing commentary to the Directors and stakeholders of the business
- producing statutory accounts
- monthly forecasting and budgeting
- VAT returns
- act as primary contact for external audit
Successful applicants will have:
- a full accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent)
- excellent knowledge of management accounts production to include ability to interpret financial data and provide robust management information
- strong IT and accounting systems ability
- commercial acumen and be driven to work in an entrepreneurial environment
A fast-growing SME business based in Didcot, with excellent transport links!
Salary & Benefits
£45-50,000 plus excellent benefits with the potential of share options
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.