Cash Accounts Assistant
Robert Half Are pleased to be working such a fantastic company with a fabulous culture in their finance team. We are looking for a Cash and Credit Assistant who is keen to part of a company going through an exciting period of growth and can support the companies transition.
Based in the Credit Control function, you will be in the Cash team supporting the Cash senior and Credit control manager. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Posting of receipts daily basis to ensure balances are up to date and accurate
- Cash reconciliation
- Statement and bank reconciliation
- Cash management
- Ensuring all cash streams are posted daily
- Reconcile all cash streams received in relation to on site sales
- Working with the cash solutions provider to ensure site cash collections are set up correctly
- Arrange adhoc site deliveries or collections
- Set up new collections when new clients are secured
- Credit control- regular contact with customers to chase outstanding debts
You will ideally becoming from an Accounts and Finance background. Reconciliation experience is advantageous. Previous experience working with a cash solutions provider. You will ideally be Studying AAT or some one who has stop studying with an keen eye for detail.
Knowledge of Credit control and cash/ card (PDQ/SAGEPAY/WorldPay etc) machine reconciliation would be highly advantageous but not essential.
Robert Half are pleased to be supporting a market leader described as: a respected, vibrant, cutting edge company with a strong reputation for unrivalled service and passion.
You will be a team player with a can do attitude and ability to prioritise workload and a strong telephone manner.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £19kpa plus onsite parking, 20 days + bank holidays annual leave, pension and study support for the right candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.