Our client are looking for a finalist or newly qualified accountant to join their team in a pivotal role supporting the financial controller with compliance, reporting and forecasting. Responsibilities will include:
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Reporting and analysis as required.
- Presenting statements and accounts.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- VAT reporting and compliance.
- Working to UK GAAP and IFRS regulations.
- Financial modelling.
The ideal profile would be a finalist or newly qualified accountant with previous experience in a similar role. You must have strong excel skills with working knowledge of pivot tables, vlookups, modelling and macros. You will be well presented and hard working and be looking for a new challenge!
Salary & Benefits
- Robert Half's client offer a strong benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Onsite parking.
- Employee recognition awards.
- Discounted gym membership.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.