Boster Group is an independent marketing consultancy that creates innovative brand partnerships for global corporations, foundations and cultural institutions to achieve business and social impact goals.
We are seeking an experienced and confident professional with proven business development, commercial, client service and marketing experience.
Boster Group shapes partnerships on the basis of shared values, untapped assets and complementary capabilities. Distinctly, Boster Group measures return on investment for its clients and is focused on the impact of the creative campaigns it develops. Our extensive, senior-level networks allow Boster Group to help its clients to navigate the complexities of multiple sectors and to broker strategic and sustainable partnerships at the right level.
Current and recent clients include BNP Paribas, Gap Inc., Credit Suisse, AMEX, Moët Hennessy, EY, Disney, Thomson Reuters, Bacardi, EY, Montblanc and Abercrombie & Kent.
- Manage Boster Group’s business development process: researching, initiating and developing prospective client relationships; writing proposals and pitching; negotiating contracts
- Manage the creation and execution of bespoke marketing strategies from content to implementation and measurement of success
- Manage day-to-day client relationships, ensuring time sensitive delivery of services
- Assist in the management of the company’s extended network of key relationships, closely managing all day-to-day elements of client accounts
- Manage prospective partners and other external third parties to service clients
- Support Managing Director and work alongside Account Executives on every stage of project lifecycle
- Pursue business and relationship development opportunities through events outside of office hours, and travel in the UK and abroad
Required Background and Experience
- At least 10 years of strong professional experience with a specialisation in marketing, business development, partnerships and / or consulting
- At least 5 years of recent experience of acquiring and developing new business leads
- At least 5 years of recent experience in creating and negotiating strategic, commercial partnerships
- At least 5 years of recent experience in account and / or client management
- Proven track record of at least 5 years of building marketing and / or sales campaigns, from initial ideas and development through to execution and measurement
- Proven analytical and measurement skills
- Proven experience of budget management
- Educated to degree level is essential and a post-graduate degree or qualification is an advantage
- A passion for and knowledge of the arts is essential, and experience of working within the arts in a suitable role is an advantage
Personal Skills and Characteristics
- A self-starter with the ability to hit the ground running
- Presentable and always professional
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage confidently and positively with clients and partners
- Extensive social and interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Driven, dynamic and creative
- Eager to be challenged by goals and benchmarks
- Ability to maintain the utmost sensitivity and discretion when working with clients
- Comfortable working as part of a boutique firm in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Warm, fun and charismatic personality with a strong team spirit