Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to work closely with an exciting and rapidly growing Telematics company based in Crewe. They are currently experiencing unprecedented growth and are looking for a Management Accountant to initially help stabilise their quickly growing finance function with a view to progress into higher roles in the future.
Robert Half are currently partnering an established, rapidly growing and profitable fuel card sales and Telematics business that holds an enviable position in a lucrative, growing global market. Currently ranked in the top 40 of The Sunday Times Top Track league of Britain's largest private companies, they operate across Europe, Asia and the US and have over 90,000 customers including major European oil and logistics companies. The firm manages 3 billion litres of fuel each year in over 40 million transactions initiated by over one million card-holders and has ambitious strategic plans to grow further in the future. The Telematics business has grown to 50,000 active units since it began trading in 2015 and is expected to grow rapidly over the next few years. The firms growth potential is enhanced by its cash rich and agile nature, substantive market opportunities as well as the commitment made to long term investment by its owner managers.
The essential skills/attributes are: -
- Minimum 3 years experience of core management accounting
- Minimum part-qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA (study support will be provided)
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Advanced Excel skills including experience of creating and using Pivot Tables and V-Look Up
- Experience of SAP, Sage, Oracle or similar accounting systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of interacting across all levels of the organisation including dealing with non-finance people to gather relevant information
- Experience of fostering strong working relationships within the finance team and across the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Show an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but are enthusiastic to take on new challenges which will develop their own career.
The desirable skills: additional ideal experiences should include :-
- Exposure to US GAAP and SOX a distinct advantage
- Experience of working within a fast growing business environment
- Experience of managing projects in the management accounting arena, specifically those designed to improve and streamline processes
- Experience of audit processes
- Familiarity with a Telco environment
£30-£35K annual salary, annual salary reviews, annual bonus, subsidised gym membership, real opportunities for promotion, study support for part-qualified candidates.
If this is something that you would be interested in, know anybody who would be or just would like some additional information then please do contact myself Sivvy Mikitsey on 0161 828 6100 / 07957516746 or email at .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.