Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join our client, a large corporate company in Cheltenham, on a permanent contract. £38-45,000 + large benefits
You will support the financial controller in the financial aspects of the business including preparation and review of monthly results and forecasting. You will be required to effectively manage and develop other members of the team, and will need to maintain a solid commercial awareness.
- Effectively reporting financial performance for the relevant profit centres, ensuring monthly forecasting and Profit and Loss reporting is completed accurately and on time
- Review monthly financial reports by group, including variance analysis, of actual vs. forecast, and revisions to future forecast, to be presented to the Financial Controller within a tight reporting deadline.
- Prepare three-year budget and lifetime projection plans accurately whilst working closely with senior management to ensure profit is attainable whilst being challenging to achieve.
- To assist with bid modelling where appropriate.
- Liaison with internal / external auditors when required
- Presentation of the MI pack on a monthly basis to senior stakeholders
- Maintain standard Group and Finance procedures across the business and Corporate Governance controls.
- Responsibility for leading and developing team members to include regular performance reviews and on the job coaching.
Essential Experience / Skills
- Newly qualified accountant or qualified accountant with PQE, finalists will also be considered
- Experience of people management preferable.
- Track record of delivering quality output to tight reporting deadlines by challenging existing processes and systems.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Proven background of good working relationships and being able to influence non-finance managers
As a large corporate organisation, there are many opportunities for growth and career development. The Company are set on creating a great working environment, and promote team working and a work together atmosphere. Located with parking, with brilliant work life balance
The position will pay up to £45,000 + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.