This Senior Accountant role is a highly involved client facing position where you will be responsible for a substantial portfolio, dealing with accounts preparation and advisory work.
Established independent practice with a varied client base.
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns
- Being the first point of contact and dealing with ad-hoc client queries
- Going out on client site and building relationships
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent with at least 5 years practice experience
- Comfortable dealing with clients on a one to one basis and delivering exceptional client service and support
- Comfortable providing support and guidance to junior members of the team- reviewing their work, ensuring its quality and delegating as appropriate
- Be flexible and prepared to work as a team to service clients needs
- Be interested in how the business works, keen to learn more and take on further responsibility
Unique progression prospects and a competitive package