ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
Accounts Receivable Specialist wanted for Global Luxury Retailer to join their fast growing London based finance team, paying up to £28,000 plus benefits. They are internationally recognised for their beautifully classic jewellery pieces.
To support all functions associated with the Accounts Receivable process with the key focus on ensuring the accurate and timely posting and reconciliation of all cash and credit card receipts. To ensure that all AR processing and posting is completed in advance of the month-end reporting deadlines. To assist with other reporting procedures as and when necessary.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- 3-4 years of Accounts Receivable related work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel is essential.
- Must be organized, dedicated, and energetic and be able to manage large volume of transactions.
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Experience with JD Edwards is a bonus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal communication
- Polite telephone manner
Salary & Benefits
Paying up to £28,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.