Indirect Tax Compliance Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for an Indirect Tax Compliance Manager on a permanent contract. The role will pay up to £45,000 + benefits
You will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating Indirect Tax Compliance services offered by the company. You'll be required to implement the indirect tax compliance process and identify opportunities and risks.
- Execute the delivery of indirect tax compliance services in accordance with company processes including the operation of systems and databases used to track and record compliance events
- Liase with internal and external stakeholders in order to effectively deliver accurate and timely indirect tax compliance services
- Handle audits ad enquiries which require direct contact with tax authority
- Identify and communicate changes in legislation and policy
- Critically review financial records and supporting documents in order to verify the accuracy of indirect tax related transactions
- Identify risks and opportunities during compliance review process
- CTA or AIIT part or fully qualified
- Strong experience of indirect tax
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Growing at a rapid rate, the Company create a flexible working environment, making them a popular choice for candidates. For a part qualified candidate, study support can be offered. Due to the nature of the company, you will gain a vast amount of stakeholder exposure, and there will be plenty of opportunities for career development.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.