Are you looking for a career in health and social care, do you have commitment, positive values and resilience?
Creative Support are looking to recruit self-motivating, creative and resourceful individuals with the personal drive to go the extra mile to provide personalised support to adults with a range of disabilities including learning disabilities, mental health needs and physical disabilities.
You will be based in a new service in Kirkby which is due to open soon. We need energetic, hardworking people to form a busy staff team to support a number of service users living in their own apartments providing shared support, 1:1 and 2:1 support.
You will be required to work flexibly to cover a 24 hour rota including evenings, weekends and bank holidays and work with the utmost positive regard for the individuals we support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing respectful, practical and emotional support with daily living tasks including personal care,
- Collaborating with Service users, Families and Professionals on a daily basis
- Identifying and accessing new opportunities for social inclusion
- Developing the independent living skills of the service users
- Maximising service user outcomes by promoting independence, confidence and self esteem
In return for your commitment Creative Support offers a wide range of employee benefits:
- Specialised training through our internal training academy
- Guaranteed contracted hours (full or part time)
- QCF Diploma in health & social care level 2 and higher
- Pension with company contribution
- Access to many useful discounts for you and your family through our reward scheme
- The opportunity and encouragement to progress within the company
For further information contact Jackie Unsworth on 07971106309.
Car drivers a preferred requirement.
Applicants must submit a completed Creative Support application form which can be requested or downloaded via the listed methods. You may attach a CV if you wish to support your application but CVs alone will not be accepted. An enhanced DBS check is required, which Creative Support pays for. Creative Support is not a recruitment sourcing agency; all employees are directly employed by us. We do not accept contact from recruitment candidate sourcing/advertising agencies. Upon receipt of your application we will email you a confirmation of receipt. If you do not receive this confirmation email please contact us via telephone or email. Contact information can be found on our company website. Please note applications will be shortlisted as they are received and we may contact you before the closing date to arrange an interview.