Audit Supervisor | Top 100 Firm | Central London
Are you an Audit Senior frustrated by the lack of progression in your current firm? if so then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
An ever expanding Top 100 Firm based in Central London are recruiting an Audit Supervisor. This client offers a very supportive environment and the ideal candidate will have the ambition to push for a managerial role in the long term.
The ideal candidate will be currently working in Practice in a mixed Audit/Accounts role and be ACA/ACCA qualified, ideally with all 1st time passes.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Planning and executing Audits
- Reporting to Audit Manager or Partner, dependent on the job
- Working to budget and bringing the Audits to completion within a set deadline
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships, ensuring client expectations are managed
- Supervising Audit trainees, delegating duties and reviewing their work
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Audit experience with a wide range of clients
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Ability to manage a workload
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply direct or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers.