Audit Semi Senior
An Audit Semi-Senior role for a top 100 Accountancy firm
A vastly expanding top 100 Accountancy Practice is recruiting an Audit Semi-Senior to be based in their Central London Headquarters.
You will be ACA/ACCA part qualified/finalist level. As Audit Semi-Senior, you will have experience of assisting in the execution of audits as well as preparing accounts for owner managed business.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to be a career within the Accountancy Practice field. The firm offers study support to those studying ACA or ACCA. They are happy to look at potential candidates who have failed previous exams and are looking for their next training contract.
- Assist with audits and ensure they are completed on time and within budget
- Engagement with client staff in order to relay relevant audit information, as well as developing relationships
- Prepare analysis of accounting information from clients books
- Respond to the support and development provided by senior members of the audit group
- Provide solutions to client queries as well as communicating these ideas to the Senior or Manage in charge
- Part Qualified AAT, ACCA, ACA with experience in a practice environment.
- Desirable: experience in using IRIS or Caseware and MS office
- Strong problem solving skills, keen eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure