SAP ILM Architect
We are currently partnering with a global I.T consultancy that have just won a large SAP implementation project and are currently looking for SAP SCM Consultant contractors to work on a 6-month project in London.
- Minimum 12 years as SAP FI / SCM Consultant and minimum of 4 years of in-depth experience implementing SAP ILM Archiving
- Be the strategic driver of the SAP ILM services, Define and describe the SAP ILM framework/directions.
- Establish a strong ILM team based mainly in Bangalore and promote SAP ILM as service (for both decommissioning and live archiving) to all Business areas.
- Lead and deliver both Onetime (projects) and Runtime (support) deliveries within SAP ILM in sync with business demands and technology changes (decided internally, supplier-related, external changes), in line with client Strategy Plan
- Lead/participate in the SAP data archiving related design workshops/discussions, to understand the business requirements and define the archiving strategy.
- Responsible for solution designing, defining requirement traceability matrix, identifying/managing requirement gaps and driving the project execution and change requests.
- Define global SAP ILM data archiving practices, processes and solutions taking into consideration the capabilities and limitations of the SAP Data archiving.
- Point of contact for all ILM related discussion, initial speaking partner to new projects/customers.
- Expert knowledge of Audit area creation, various business objects, archiving objects, ILM configuration (ILM objects, Object category, policy category, rule definition etc.) and legal case management.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76663511