Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to join the team based in London Docklands. The successful candidate will join them on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary + excellent benefits including travel allowance, bonus scheme, pension and more.
Our client is the pioneering data centre colocation provider. Established in 1989, our client is an owner operator of Tier III data centres, connectivity and managed ICT solutions to over 2000 market leading corporations around the world. In the UK their Docklands data centre campus facilitates the majority of the London Internet Exchange’s (LINX) capacity, meaning that they support a huge proportion of all UK internet traffic, making their Docklands campus a globally important internet hub. Our client is the data centre subsidiary of Japanese corporation KDDI, a $42 billion Global Fortune 300 telecommunications and systems integration provider.
As their Digital Marketing Specialist you will be assisting in the creation and delivery of a digital marketing strategy, marketing programs and digital campaigns supporting Our client’s portfolio of products and services.
Key duties of their Digital Marketing Specialist will include
- Assisting in development of online lead generation and digital marketing campaigns as well as customer acquisition and retention strategies
- SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns planning and management
- Maintaining Company’s website and updating content as required
- Development of online campaign content including landing pages, web banners, emails and blogs
- Assisting with the development and delivery of the marketing automation strategy and system, including creation of customer journeys, workflows, lead scoring models and campaign structures
- Gathering and interpreting digital metrics, analysing market intelligence data and trends, reporting and presenting recommendations to Marketing Manager
- Development of social media marketing strategy and managing online communication to promote company’s brand and products. Developing and implementing user guidelines for employees to ensure best practice in driving customer engagement and brand awareness
- Monitoring and reporting on social media activities to measure brand awareness
- Assisting with administration and coordination of marketing projects including managing stakeholders, suppliers, campaign budgets, proposals and calendars
What they’re looking for in their Digital Marketing Specialist
- A Marketing qualification, preferably a CIM Diploma and CIM member
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Solid knowledge and experience in SEO, SEM, PPC,
- Good knowledge and experience in digital marketing, web analytics and email marketing;
- Experience in using marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Must be familiar with web design and content management systems
- Extensive experience in online content creation and delivery underlined by excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good project and stakeholder/supplier management skills
So if you would like to join their team as their new Digital Marketing Specialist then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!
Key words: Digital Marketing, Campaigns, Social Media Marketing, Data Centre
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75991685