Trainee Repair Technician
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Repair Technician to join their team based in Aldershot, Hampshire. You will be on a part time permanent basis and receive a starting salary of £16,000 per annum (pro rata) which will increase to £18,000 per annum (pro rata) once training is completed.
Our client is a brand new high street name offering new and pre-loved mobile phone sales, repairs and accessories in a fresh and relaxed environment. In preparation for their next store opening, they have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Repair Technician to join their Aldershot team.
This is a permanent role, initially working on a part-time basis each Monday, Friday and Saturday, though this may increase to full time hours in time. In return, you will receive a starting salary of £16,000 per annum (pro rata) which will increase to £18,000 per annum (pro rata) once training is completed.
About the Trainee Repair Technician role
Reporting to the Head Technician, you will participate in a comprehensive training programme that will eventually see you working in a customer-facing role, helping to diagnose problems and offering repair solutions for mobile phone and tablets. Their focus is on efficient and high-quality repairs and so you should be able to work to a high standard, be organised and have great attention to detail. You will also be taught how to effectively use their related systems, and so some basic administration experience and the ability to competently use a PC would be advantageous.
What they’re looking for in their Trainee Repair Technician
- A passion and interest in mobile technology
- A basic awareness of popular handsets, including Apple, Samsung, Sony and Huawei products
- The ability to work safely, upholding the highest of quality standards
- An energetic and proactive approach
- A desire to develop excellent customer-service skills in a retail environment
- A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
Benefits of working for them
- Starting salary of £16,000 per annum (pro rata), which will increase to £18,000 per annum (pro rata) after successfully completing their training programme
- Additional incentives and rewards for selling and/or reaching targets
- Fantastic and genuine opportunities for career progression
- 28 days’ annual holiday allowance
- Free membership to their Simply Health plan
- Pension scheme, to include a company contribution
This is a part-time role initially, working 08:45 to 17:30 Monday, Friday and Saturday each week, though it is expected to become full-time in the future.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Trainee Repair Technician then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76103482