Retail / Catering Store Manager
This business is the UK’s leading bakery “food on the go” retailer - is expanding in the UK and your local store is NOW HIRING! Our client are looking for a Retail / Catering Store Manager that is as passionate about customers and food as they are to join the team in Samlesbury!
PLEASE NOTE: Successful applicants will ideally have access to their own transport and ability to get to the location in Samlesbury.
Serving millions of hungry customers every day the products are delicious, fresh and affordable. Their shops are vibrant, down to earth and their loved and famous products speak for themselves. Our client want Retail / Catering Store Managers to ensure that their teams deliver a warm, friendly and happy service driving sales, service and excellent products.
Managing your own shop requires passion. As a Retail / Catering Store Manager, you will be required to lead a small but busy team, ensuring that the customer is at the heart of your store. Your guidance will be essential to ensuring great products, service and a friendly and efficient atmosphere. How? Commitment, hard work and of course lots of fun along the way
You will motivate a team through your own infectious enthusiasm and be fully responsible for the day to day activities in store as well as some of the administration tasks that would be expected as a store manager.
Leading from the front, Managers need to be hands on, practical and always strive to have the best standards by working with and through their teams.
Retail / Catering Store Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring that you and your team are delivering the highest standards of customer service
- Having an in-depth knowledge of all products and services
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Organising the daily and weekly rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Conduct stock checks and deal with food deliveries
- Ensure all cash is banked and calculated correctly and management of sales and profit
- Complete cashing/banking summaries and reports and perform the relevant checks
- Ensuring Health & Safety, Food safety and also hygiene procedures & standards are maintained and followed appropriately by all team members
- Check external sale items are stocked and merchandised/presented to attract maximum custom
- Achieve consistently high standards
- Assist in the development and progression of staff as well as recruiting, training & development
The Ideal Retail / Catering Store Manager:
Naturally, it’s a job that calls for a track record as a supervisor or line manager and a CV bursting with customer service experience. You'll need numeracy skills, basic computer literacy and a flexible approach to working hours. On a personal level, our client look for problem-solvers who can manage change, communicate with people from all walks of life and continually focus on the customers.
If you've worked in food production or retail before, that’s even better! No knowledge of the product is necessary just a passion for team work, customer service and quality – full training is provided.
Candidates must be fully flexible in working hours and required to cover various shifts with early morning starts from 5.00/6.00am.
You Will Receive:
As the Retail / Catering Store Manager you will receive a competitive salary of £23,000. You will Also receive:
- Training on all aspects of the role
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
This store is operated by one of the UK and Europe’s largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. This business have strategic brand partnerships with retailers and restaurants in local high streets . With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with them!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as the Retail / Catering Store Manager! As an employer, our client pride themselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full t
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76650700