Online Marketing Executive UK
We are a multi-channel retailer of maternity wear, babywear and nursery products, with 80+ stores across the UK and Ireland. We have a growing international trade department with a wholly owned USA business. From humble beginnings, we now employ over 850 people in the UK and continue to expand.
We are committed to running an ethical and sustainable company and are proud to be a Certified B Corporation, putting people and the planet above profit. Our success is down to our fantastic designs, innovative nursery products, attention to detail and never ending pursuit of high standards.What we expect from you:
This is a newly created role within our expanding Ecommerce department with a focus on the UK market and will report in to the Ecommerce Manager.
The Online Marketing Executive will develop, obtain sign off and drive forward the marketing strategy for the UK JoJo website in order to deliver revenue, protect margin and reach CPA targets. This is a largely autonomous role, requiring a strong self starter who can work to high levels of accuracy and detail.
The main responsibilities are:
- Keeping the marketing calendar up to date, providing input, coordinating activities with the relevant teams and ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Growing the email database and helping implement all email marketing campaigns.
- Managing and approving all affiliate programmes.
- Coordinating relationships with external agencies.
- Understanding customer data and providing accurate segmentation for marketing campaigns and reporting.
- Working with PR in identifying and initiating relationships with online influencers to drive traffic and authority to the JoJo site.
- Setting up marketing offers on Elucid and Magento platforms.
- Using Google Analytics, Merchant Center and Alerts to help understand all aspects of our online presence.
- Identifying new marketing opportunities and ensuring they are being driven forward.
- Providing assistance with PPC as required.
- Driving forward and coordinating projects, including creating basic project plans and ensuring all relevant teams are engaged.
What we look for in you:
- Experience of designing emails and segmenting data.
- Experience of looking after an affiliate network.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactive, and self motivated.
- Ability to prioritise and multi task effectively.
- Keen attention to detail along with a good command of the English language.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Incremental holiday entitlement, 28 days rising to 38 days p.a (inc.BH)
- Generous profit share scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- JoJo saving scheme.
- Great social events, including a Christmas Party.
- Staff discount with up to 40% off RRP.
- Ongoing training and educational development initiatives.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76649563