Recruitment compliance administrator - apprenticeship
My client is fast paced and growing Recruitment Agency specialising in the temporary recruitment of staff within the Health and Social Care Sector.
They are currently looking to recruit two hardworking and ambitious Recruitment compliance administrators with excellent communication skills to join our office in Harlow, Essex.
To support the front end Sales facing side of the business with high level business support and recruitment administration. Working with allocated candidates to ensure full compliance in accordance with the companies safeguarding policy, ensuring safe recruitment.
Responsible to: Allocated Recruitment / Managing Consultants
- Advertising all incoming vacancies.
- Obtaining references for candidates.
- Getting candidates fully compliant with Ackerman Pierce (eligibility to work criteria, proof of ID etc.)
- Uploading Files to internal CRM system.
- Uploading Files to VMS systems.
- Processing and monitoring DBS's for candidates.
- Receiving inbound and making outbound calls.
- All round administrative support to Recruitment Consultants.
- Database Cleansing.
- Adding contacts to the database from referencing and/or other sources.
- Upload candidates to VMS systems.
- Collating company statistics
- Working towards targets (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Using Microsoft office (Outlook,Word,Excell)
Qualifications Knowledge & Experience
- Educated to a minimum of A level or equivalent level.
- Experience of working in Administration and/or specifically administration in the recruitment setting. (not essential)
- Well developed skills in Word Processing (eg Microsoft Word), Spreadsheets (eg Excel) Emails (eg Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76204009