Science Graduate Teaching Assistant - N London Secondary School
Servoca Education works with 'Good to Outstanding' Secondary Schools in North London and these are looking for talented, motivated and committed Science KS3 to KS4 Teaching Assistants for the full academic year! The Head teacher is eager to find a Teaching Assistant aspiring to be a Chemistry, Physics and Biology teacher and who will invest themselves fully into a TA role for the entire academic year, before going onto their Schools Direct training the following year.
This is a great opportunity as a Teaching Assistant position is highly contended, so early applications are strongly advised.
Person Specification - Intelligent Graduate
- Science Graduate with a 2:1 or 1st class degree
- Must be considering a teaching career in Secondary Teaching
- Confident, Enthusiastic and Passionate about working with children is a must
- Able to commit to the entire academic year minimum (September > July)
Job Specification - Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full Time Teaching Assistant (Term time only)
- Opportunity for Schools Direct training the following year
- Great classroom experience - Help run small work groups and 1:1 intervention
School Information - Good to Outstanding Secondary Schools
- Ofsted Graded 'Good to Outstanding' Secondary Schools
- Boroughs include Barnet, Enfield, Brent, Harrow, Camden, Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster.
- Mixed ability classes
- Great 'Schools Direct' scheme for high performing TA's
Are you a talented Graduate interested in a Teaching Assistant position for September? If you are interested in this role and believe you posses the right qualities to be Teacher Assistant please send your CV ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76277923