User Access Management Analyst - Contract
About Man Group:
Man Group is an active investment management firm focused on delivering performance and client portfolio solutions through its five investment management businesses: Man AHL; Man Numeric; Man GLG; Man FRM and Man Global Private Markets.
Man Group's investment management businesses provide long-only, alternative and private markets products on a single and multi-manager basis, leveraging the firm's robust infrastructure to provide a diverse range of strategies across investment approaches, styles and asset classes.
The original business was founded in 1783. Today, Man Group plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker EMG.L and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. As at 30 June 2017, Man Group's funds under management were $95.9 billion.
Man Group also supports many awards, charities and initiatives around the world, including sponsorship of the Man Booker literary prizes. Further information can be found at www.man.com.
User Access Management (UAM) Analyst
(HedgeFund / Investment Management)
A User Access Management (UAM) Analyst is required to work within the Man Group User Access Management team based in London.
The User Access Management team are the first point of contact for all Access and Starter Leaver Transfer related matters.
The Access Management Team also is responsible conducting User Access Reviews, engaging with the business to recertify user access. The Access Management function is essential to our business and it is pivotal to the success of the Technology department.
- Candidates should have extensive experience working in previous User Access Management role with strong knowledge of Starter Leaver Transfer processes (SLT);
- Administer access related to the Starter Leaver Transfer (SLT) processes;
- Experience creating new user accounts, privilege access management and provide security administration function for all systems;
- Improve the controls and governance around User Access Reviews;
- Responsible for assisting on on-boarding of applications for User Access Reviews;
- Initiate approval workflows to managers for approvals and notifications - clients' tool driven or email;
- Collaborate with other technical teams where required to provide responsive support for Access related needs;
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of application access problems to help minimise downtime;
- To own and manage service requests logged by users from initiation through to closure whilst ensuring an excellent level of customer service;
- Ensure business users are kept up to date regarding request status as appropriate;
- Escalate potential service issues to the Management;
- Supporting new applications as and when released to the business.
Skills and experience:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of financial services Access and Identity Management and Starter Leaver Transfer (SLT) processes;
- Ideally experience in an Investment Banking, Asset Management or Investment Management organisation;
- User Access Review experience, conducing reviews and challenging/improving processes.
- Security domain experience in applications, security, infrastructure and integration.
- Solid Active Directory (AD) administration experience
- ITIL knowledge preferred but not essential
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Controls requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76661711