Paraplanner - Chester - Salary £25,000 - £35,000
Paraplanner - Chester - Salary: £25,000 - £35,000. Benefits: PMI, 25 Days, Flexi Benefits, Pension
Large wealth management organisation who have offices throughout the UK are currently looking to recruit a Paraplanner for their Chester, Cheshire office. Working hours will be 9-5pm Monday -Friday.
This role has arisen due to an internal promotion to another office.
Our client is offering a great career opportunity to work for an organisation who are continually growing due to the expansion of the business.
Your role will involve:
- Providing technical Paraplanning to Advisers who are based in the Chester office
- Technical reporting to Advisers to assist them on recommendations
- Support Advisers on researching products and compliance
- Work on client files until completion of cases
Key Skills required:
- Ideally Level 4 Dipfs qualified but not essential
- Must have experience of wrap platforms
- Experience working as a Paraplanner would be ideal or worked within a Technical IFA Support position
Due to the location you must be able to drive.
In return you will receive a great benefits package, salary and free parking.
For further information on this excellent Chester, Cheshire based Paraplanner position and a confidential discussion please contact Philip Gordon at Zoot Recruit - Financial Services Division on Liverpool 601-6000 or email
I am also contactable via Linkedin.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Financial Services recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2017 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com
We are now on twitter please follow: @zootrecruit
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76207685