Developer, Cloud technology, Security
Joining our TechSolutions business, the Security Tooling Developer will lead the hands-on development and implementation of security tools across various AWS and Azure environments. The role will report in to and work closely with the Lead DevOps Engineer but will also take input and guidance from the Security Operations team. This position is for a 6 month period, during which pre-scoped key deliverables must be completed.
The key deliverables for this role are;
- Patch management and monitoring reporting
- Vulnerability assessment reporting
- Anti-Virus management and monitoring reporting
- Access management reporting
Experience and Background
- Experience in a development environment for a medium to large enterprise.
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure; or similar)
- Development experience must include full time development on Linux or Windows platforms.
- Candidates must have proven IT experience administering systems, configuring tools, administering networks, or databases.
- Must be familiar with the following languages;
- Bash Scripting
- Any other similar languages
- Also must be familiar with;
- Candidates must also have familiarity the following forms of security engineering;
- IPS/IDS (McAfee/Intel Security Nitro/OSSEC, SourceFire)
- File integrity monitoring (Tripwire Enterprise/OSSEC)
- Vulnerability Scanners (Qualys/Nessus/Tenable)
- Anti-Malware (ESET/Trend Micro/Symantec Endpoint)
- Candidates must have demonstrable experience working with ISO 27001:2013 and PCI standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with working with senior technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong and demonstrated team working experience.
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of business acumen.
- Experience working in a face paced role; able to effectively prioritise and deliver multiple work streams.
- Creative problem solving ability, working in ambiguous situations.
- Obsessive customer service orientation.
- A strong focus on business outcomes.
- Strong educational background with a degree preferably in Information Security or related field.
- High degree of personal motivation and ability to self-manage.
- CISSP, CCSP, CISM
- Public Cloud certifications (AWS, Azure)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76661589