Team Leader Internal Audit
An exciting opportunity exists within this European Banking group as a Team Leader within their well regarded Internal Audit group. The role is based in London.
A leading global wholesale and corporate banking group based in London.
As the Team Leader Internal Audit you will be responsible for:
- assessing the bank's risk across all business areas
- planning, executing and delivering the group audit plan
- building strong relationships across the organisation
- mentoring and leading more junior members of the audit team
In order to be considered for the role of Internal Audit Team Leader you must:
- have a deep understanding of internal audit gained within an investment banking environment
- excellent communication skills
- a proven track record in relationship building together
- be degree educated in a relevant subject - Economics, Mathematics, Mathematics and Statistics or similar
- an accounting qualification - ACA, ACCA would enhance your application
- the ability to work in the UK and be based in London
Excellent career progression within a forward thinking organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76656208