Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk
Looking for a Temporary Purchase Ledger to join a busy Finance department in the Bristol area.
Our client is a well established organisation in the Bristol market looking for a Temporary Purchase Ledger to join their busy finance function.
As a Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk your main responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring and registering incoming invoices.
- Efficiently resolving invoice queries
- Managing supplier accounts including statement reconciliations
- Assisting in monthly reconciliation and month-end close of Accounts Payable Ledger
- Generating payments
The successful Temporary Purchase Ledger will have
- Previous purchase ledger experience, ideally from within a high volume environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with your team but also across the department
- Strong IT skills to include Word and Excel
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for a Temporary Purchase Ledger to join a busy finance team with chances to progress throughout the function.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76662463