An Audit Manager role for an international Accountancy firm in Central London
An international top 50 Accountancy firm whose head office is in the City of London are recruiting a brand new Audit role. The firm are renowned for providing exceptional service to their clients and can offer the successful candidates a route into a Partnership role in the relatively near future.
I am looking for an Audit Manager for a role that has a 50/50 split between audit and accounts. You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) and have had vast experience managing a portfolio of clients as well as an audit team.
The firm have grown as well as diversified significantly over the past couple of years and are very much a blueprint for how a mid-tier firm should operate successfully.
- Lead, manage, develop and coach an effective audit team
- Monitor and control the audit team - review the team's work, ensuring quality in compliance with professional standards
- Oversee and control completion of audit assignments including accessing controls, systems and planning
- Tailor audit programmes to suit client business environments
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities; think strategically by understanding the client's needs, their business and key risks
- Address situations before they become a crisis and develop solutions to avoid recurrence
- Maintain a high technical and professional standard
- Manage team and individual budgets and performance objectives
- Identify ways to maximise the relationship and deliver added value
- Business development - identify and win new clients
- Work alongside HR, IT and Marketing to evaluate and improve working processes
- Work closely with the Partner in the planning and conduct of audit assignments discussing findings, emerging risks and actions to address identified risks
If this position interests you please apply today