Lead Digital Designer Flexi time
Are you an experienced Digital Designer seeking a new role? Do you have proven HTML skills and experience using UX Design and Adobe Photoshop? Or are you travelling up to London for your current Digital Design and are fed up with the commute? Would you like to work for a company who offer flexi time and the opportunity to work within a friendly and creative team. You can also earn an additional 12 days annual leave a year! If the answer is 'Yes' then please read on...
As the Lead Digital Designer you will be responsible for working across a wide range of in-house graphic design projects supporting the marketing objectives of the business by creating and maintaining the websites, mobile, email and print requirements.
Reasons to work at our fantastic client:
- A fun and interesting industry
- A friendly company where everyone works as a team
- 28 days annual leave (including public holidays) with the option to earn an additional 12 days annual leave through working additional hours!
- Flexi time scheme
- Monthly staff lunch and social events
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Long serving holiday scheme
- Summer barbeques
- All expenses paid Christmas party
- Free parking and great staff facilities
Main responsibilities of the Lead Digital Designer:
- Manage all digital design activities within the team; supporting the IT Manager and the wider Marketing Team.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and Category Managers to ensure all digital designs are according to branding guidelines.
- Create materials for multiple platforms including Social Media, catalogue design, Email design, web design and web page layout.
- Create, improve and manage website content for including image and web content editing.
- Create responsive email campaigns on a regular basis.
- Develop innovative content pages to optimise the onsite/online customer journey.
- Keep up to date on the newest trends and developments to identify new ideas for the business.
Required skills and attributes of the Lead Digital Designer:
- Previous experience in a similar role and working in the ecommerce retail industry would be highly beneficial.
- A good understanding of software such as Adobe Photoshop, HTML and digital photography techniques.
- Proven and proficient skills in HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design.
- Proficient in Email design, digital catalogue design, web banners and web page layout and landing pages.
- Strong communication skills to build great relationships across departments.
- A strong creative mind-set to develop innovative designs for online campaigns.
- Self-motivated to go the extra mile to find opportunities for development.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Deliver high quality work against a brief, often within tight timescales.
- Provide feedback and support to other team members/ junior designer.
- Ability to manage multiple creative projects.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today, our client can interview immediately.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76652673