This is a role for an established 5 partner firm based in North London. They are looking for a tax supervisor to join their friendly team.
5 partner practice based in North London
- Assisting the partner (and if relevant tax manager) in charge of the department in the overall smooth running of the department.
- Supervising and training of team members within the department.
- Planning compliance work and facilitating the work schedules of tax staff.
- Reviewing, dealing with tax compliance work, ready for submission to HMRC.
- Where relevant, dealing with Capital Gains, Trust and Inheritance Tax and assisting the Partners (and tax manager where relevant) in ensuring that the best advice is tailored for the client.
- Dealing with complex tax and tax planning issues for the firm's clients.
- Assisting the Partners (and tax manager where relevant) in the marketing and further development of the tax function with the firm.
- Developing client and intermediary relationships, facilitating deliverable and deadlines and handling day to day queries.
- Utilising interpersonal skills and interaction with the tax team, other staff members and Partners.
- Ensuring the delivery of a prompt, helpful and professional service to clients.
- Co-operating with Partners and other departments for the overall effective and efficient performance of the firm.
Proven tax background
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76265254