Royalties Audit Manager
Top 10 company at seeking a Royalties Manager to join their busy but friendly team.
As a Royalties Audit Manager you will assist the Head of Royalties Audit in leading the royalty audit team, to help ensure that client expectations are met. You will be responsible for planning upcoming royalty audits and reviewing the work carried out by juniors. A large proportion of our clients are in the Film and Television industry. This role will require you to travel worldwide when necessary (up to 20%).
- You will be responsible for managing a key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- You will manage audit teams on specific assignments, with specific line management responsibility for a group of employees to ensure audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- You will assist the Head of Royalties Audit in establishing audit objectives and overall scope
- You will ensure that key matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage are properly assessed and dealt with
- you will check that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner
- You will manage, motivate and coach team members and provide feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal
- you will assist in the production and presentation of proposals for new work
- you will assist in developing the business and identifying new opportunities for growth
You will have a genuine interest in the royalty sector, and want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- you will hold a professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA)or equivalent
- you will have some previous experience of royalties auditing in a similar role
- you will have experience of managing a portfolio of clients
- you will have demonstrable experience of people managing junior staff
- you will ideally have the proven ability to business develop
Rewards attached to this position are £50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits - if this role interests you please apply today