iOS Developer -Arabic speaking - Relocate to Bangkok
iOS Developer - Arabic speaking - Bangkok - Join this award winning dot.com in Asia.
This client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and part of the largest online travel company in the world.
- You'll work with a team of smart and engaged people collaborating to find elegant and beautiful solutions to complex problems
- They have each others backs and you'll work closely with the team to build great products
- The team you will be joining is multi-cultural, multi-lingual, and they are all travellers at heart
If you're passionate about the idea of joining a strong engineering team that's obsessed about learning, getting better every single day, and tackling big and interesting technical and business challenges, then read on.
The Mobile Apps Team - Middle East Territory (Based in Bangkok)
My client is very proud about their iOS app, which has become a core part of their business. You'll be working on a product that's evolved tremendously and still has lots of room to grow.
Here are some interesting facts about our client:
- Initially the app was written in Objective-C, and they're currently actively developing in Swift and using the latest trends in Cocoa
- They're implementing with the VIPER architecture, which means you'll enjoy reading their codebase again and again because of how alluring it is :)
- They love A/B testing features, this will help you better understand your audience and the impact of the work you do on the business
- All of their work is covered by a solid suite of unit and UI tests (they're very serious about this - they have around 5 hours of UI tests if you run them serially!)
- They support over 40 locales (and still haven't solved one key localisation challenge which is RTL)
- And of course they take code reviews very seriously, because they're obsessed about quality and developing together as a team
With our client you can grow rapidly as an engineer.
- You will work with top iOS developers
- Have the ability to use and expand your experience
- Have a big impact on the business.
If you are keen to try and learn new things, you can always challenge yourself by improving the CI systems at the core of their process, experimenting and introducing new languages and design patterns and even chipping in to their Android app! It's not unusual for their engineers to step outside of their scope to help the whole team grow and get better.
And since they have many scrums in the team, it's also not uncommon for engineers to have experience across different scrum teams where they can learn about different parts of the product.
Our client puts engineering and product at the front and centre of the business. That's even more true of the mobile team, where, more and more, new strategic projects start with the app. You will get to work on lots of cool stuff and important business decisions are made right there.
If that's the kind of team you want to join, let's talk!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76349643