Finance Business Partner
As the Finance Business Partner you will be embedded within the business helping drive revenue forward with your insightful Finance and business acumen. You're main aim is to partner with the key stakeholders in order to improve the business whilst they go through an exciting time of expansion.
My high-tech client, based in Cambridge, is a forward thinking and progressive business that is a fan of flexible working. Being a leading technology company in its field, its going through a period of growth and expansion where they will be tackling new markets whilst improving their capabilities in the existing ones. My client is a established internationally and is keen on keeping their subsidiaries connected as much as possible. Socials are frequent and will consist of people from all over the world!
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Assisting departments by explaining and producing financial packs and figures.
- Assisting senior members of management in the best incentive schemes, and challenging the existing processes.
The successful Finance Business Partner will have:
- A proven track record of working with previous Stakeholders in helping develop a business/department.
- The ability to communicate and work well with individuals of all levels
- Experience in helping Budget holders and various individuals understand Finance in order to improve revenue
- The ability to make own decisions and work well on their own and within a team
- The ability to conduct presentations
- The ability to meet project deadlines
- Experience in providing guidance to key stakeholders
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76204943