AXA PPP healthcare, part of the global AXA Group, have an exciting opportunity in the Marketing department for a Marketing Executive to work across various activities within our Consumer and SME team, to help support our transition from health payer to health partner. This person will contribute to and support the delivery of our team’s marketing plans, including developing and implementing campaigns, creating acquisition and engagement materials, producing content, maintaining and reviewing literature, activating customer-centric initiatives, and coordinating the implementation of new propositions.
What you will be doing
The role of the Marketing Executive is diverse. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the marketing communications plans for SME and Consumer audiences, to drive consideration of, and engagement with AXA PPP healthcare
- Deliver content and engagement campaigns across a number of channels including web, email & print, and provide reporting, analysis and recommendations for future activity and campaign optimisation
- Development of marketing assets to support the sales team, such as emails, banners or guides
- Ensure clarity and accuracy throughout all literature to aid customer acquisition & retention, including review of existing communications and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Support the launch of new products and propositions through relevant activity, working with a range of external agencies and internal stakeholders to produce innovative and effective materials.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, particularly the sales and retention teams to enable development of marketing opportunities to support their targets
What we can offer you
As the number one global insurance brand, and one of the Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to work for, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with service
- Private healthcare after qualifying period
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance and breakdown cover
Who are we looking for?
- Marketing background is essential
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects to deadline and budget
- Experience of email campaign management, including copy writing and content creation
- Experience of project delivery including planning, development & implementation
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills (including third parties)
- Numeracy/analytical skills
- Market awareness
- Innovative thinker with a flair for creativity and a great eye for detail
- Regulatory/Brand/competitor knowledge is preferred.
AXA PPP healthcare
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand, a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA PPP healthcare is leading the way to better health. We’re one of the UK's largest and most experienced private medical insurance providers, and we’ve been helping people access the medical care they need, when and where they need it, for over 70 years now.
To apply and for further information, please click on the apply button.Closing date: 12 October 2017
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76659802