Are you a Digital Marketing Executive moving to London?
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive moving to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified Digital Marketing Executives who have experience in broad online marketing.
PageGroup has 40 years expertise in professional services recruitment with a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Our Digital Marketing recruitment team in London can assist qualified professionals who have exposure within global companies.
We're experiencing demand from our clients for individuals with experience in the following areas:
- Content management and website updates, using CMS platform
- Website testing and insight
- Working with an agencies to implement SEO recommendations
- Assisting the Marketing team with Social Media campaign; from planning to execution and reporting
- Content management, creation and updates
- Email marketing
- Producing marketing material and communications
You will be:
- degree qualified
- have confirmed travel plans, arriving in the next 3 months
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76327503