We are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join our client, one of Edinburgh's leading care providers on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to take the next step in their career and develop a small, transactional finance team.
Reporting to the Group Head of Finance, you will be a key part of the small and busy finance team as the company enter an exciting period of growth. You will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the finance team.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing the daily running of the team including all people management, development and training implementation
- Preparing weekly and monthly management accounts
- Preparation of Fixed Asset register on a monthly basis
- Preparation of weekly reports, monthly journal entries and accruals of revenue and expenses
- Preparing monthly trial balance, profit and loss account and balance sheets
- Other duties in line with departmental requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong, proven background within a Finance Manager/Management Accountant role
- Ideally be fully qualified/part qualified or qualified by experience
- Be proficient working with Payroll/Finance systems including Sage, Xero, PeopleSoft and Oracle
- Have a strong eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Be flexible, committed and have the drive to deliver accurate results within relevant timescales
- Have excellent time and people management skills
If interested, please send a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role along with salary expectations and your CV to Emma Clift at Brightwork.
Brightwork Ltd are operating as an employment agency for permanent roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76648955