Study Director - Environmental Fate
The company are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life.
It's an exciting time to join our team in Metabolism. We are looking for a Study Director to join our successful and growing team. This role will be responsible for performing environmental fate and other types of metabolism studies.
As a Study Director at your main responsibilities will be:
* Undertaking the role of Study Director for environmental fate and metabolism studies and ensure that all work carried out is performed as scheduled and to a high scientific quality.
* Conducting and/or supervising studies/analyses according to study plans and SOPs and in compliance with GLP.
* Preparing and QC checking study plans, schedules, data, reports, presentations and SOPs within agreed time frames.
* Developing and maintaining effective communication and working relationships with Sponsors, peers, management, inter- and intra-departmental project groups and other customers including QA, ensuring that excellent customer service is achieved at all times.
* Training and providing guidance to team members and peers in departmental procedures and contribute to development of technical expertise in others.
The skills and experience we're looking for are:
* Relevant scientific and regulatory knowledge
* Experience in conducting environmental fate and metabolism studies at Study Director level
* Objective and logical analytical and reasoning skills
* Proven customer management skills
* Commercial and business awareness
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
+ Generous holiday allowance
+ Excellent training & development opportunities
+ Pension contributions
+ Life Assurance
+ A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
How to apply
To proceed with your application for this role, simply apply to this advert.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. All successful applications are subject to S3 Science's stringent vetting and security checks.
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76648319