The Role:Reporting to Group Compliance & Training Manager this newly created role will monitor and maintain regulatory compliance for specialist finance arrangements. You will be responsible for collecting and co-ordinating internal compliance data and ensuring adherence to all internal controls. Further responsibilities include:Ensure full FCA and ICO compliance. Monitor and assess T&C and report as necessary.Assist Group Compliance and Training Manager with projects and implementation. Investigate complaints and communicating with the ombudsman when required. Liaise with stakeholders to ensure full compliance is maintained.Communicating company policy. Provide monthly compliance reports.Approving Financial Promotions. Maintaining registers.Monitoring processes.
We are working exclusively with an award-winning specialist lending packager of mortgages, secured loans and commercial lending.
£25,000 - £33,000 plus good benefits package
- c2 years+ Financial Services compliance experience (second charge mortgages/secured lending would be advantageous).
- Experience of dealing with and resolving complex problems.
- Able to communicate with people at all levels of the business.
- Sound understanding of the regulatory bodies governing specialist lending sectors.
- Ability to analyse and interpret regulatory documentation.
- Attention to detail and strong record keeping skills.
Name – Matthew Cooper
Telephone – 01275 813031
FootnoteIf your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76658989