C Developer Python Linux Compliers
C Developer / C Software Engineer Cambridge to £70k
C Developer / C Software Engineer (Linux Compliers Python).Award winning start-up software house is seeking a highly technical C Developer to join a small, talented team. You will design and develop a highly complex, super-fast debugging tool.
As a C Developer you will deliver an innovative solution to a broad client base including large technology companies, banks and finance organisations. Based close to Cambridge station with parking also available, this is a young, successful and expanding company with a good work / life balance and flexible working conditions.
- Strong C skills
- Good understanding of Linux
- Desire to work in a start-up and be highly influential in its future success
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above from a reputable university in a technical, numerate or scientific discipline (MSc / PhD advantageous but not required)
- Desirable: Python, Debugger or compiler internal, JITs or other code generators, Low-level user-level coding (i.e. good understanding of kernel ABI), x86, ARM or other assembly, Kernel development
As a C Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £70k). Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 for a confidential discussion about this C Developer / C Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76651008