Graduate Assistant Merchandiser - Gaming
A great opportunity for a recent graduate who is looking for agreatcareer in Merchandising. The ideal candidate needs to be highly organised, hard working and have strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Being able to confidently deal with stakeholders, suppliers and theprecisenature of a planning role is a must.
As a Junior Stock Analyst you will report into the Merchandiser and have a key role to play in making sure we offer the bestMULTICHANNELexperience for our customers through effective analysis, forecasting, planning and buying of the stock.
Gamingis an exciting, fast paced and major growth area within the business so be part of this great opportunity.
• Monitor weekly performance and make recommendations for activity to ensure successful in season execution.
• Ensure promotional activity products are correctly sold via specific channels with correct promotional pricing.
• Manage purchase order process.
• Track OTIF and resolve issues.
• Own category KPI’s for Sales, Stock, Margin and Markdown.
You will need
• Previous experience within a stock management related role.
• Excellent Analytical skills with the ability to translate data in to insights and recommendations.
• Great communication skills with the ability to influence and build relationships with key stakeholders.
• Commercial awareness and a passion for retail.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75986000