Travel Sales Team Leader
New Frontiers are now supporting our client, a leading tour operator who are looking to recruit an experienced Travel Sales Team Leader , to manage, recruit and motivate a small team of Travel Consultants.
As Sales Travel Team Leader you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Accountable for leading, managing, developing and motivating the Call Centre operation
- Provide an efficient and flexible response to operational issues in order to maintain service levels ensuring client satisfaction
- Handling the most complex call centre issues prior and post departure
Make analytical decisions to impact positively on results and be the catalyst for change by driving innovative ideas
- A strong hands on leader, managing and contributing to the call centre achieving its overall service levels and client specific targets by ensuring the centre adheres to key processes and procedures and ensuring service levels are maintained. Producing consolidated weekly and monthly reports on performance
- Ability to set an example through excellent communication skills and evidence of performance
Sales Travel Team Leader Skills & Requirements:
- Developed sales and customer service skills.
- Management / Supervisor Experience
- Travel Experience Required
- First class influencing skills.
- The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems.
- Has Tailor made experience and used to dealing with clients who have a large budget.
For a fully confidential Application on this Sales Travel Team Leader Job, please ‘Apply Now’
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76356230