Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking organisation that operates mainly in the financial services industry. Due to continued success and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced Front End Developer to join their team.
The successful Front End Developer candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Front End/UI Developer, and have a demonstrable portfolio of built user interfaces. Financial Services experience would be advantageous but in no way essential.
- Developing new products;
- Defining and delivering solutions for platform UIs;
- Liaising with customers and internal staff on achieving the best outcome;
- Branding working sales demos for prospects;
- Tracking progress of build;
- Reporting to line manager on progress of projects;
- To apply corporate brand designs to sites using a mixture of Photoshop, HTML and CSS;
- To publish these sites and generally carry out the customisation process;
- To undertake editing of HTML pages;
- To adhere to deadlines as determined by the release schedule;
- To carry out additional site work as required by the project teams;
- Support development of new tools in a Research and Development capacity;
- To help solve any defects that may arise;
- Testing that the build meets browser, accessibility and platform standards; and
- Checking the quality of final output is to the standards expected of the team.
- Degree in Computing Science/Software Engineering/IT and other related subjects;
- Expert knowledge of strict HTML and CSS;
- Experience with React framework preferred;
- Experience with creating W3C compliant cross browser compatible websites;
- A good working knowledge of modern technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3;
- Good knowledge of C# and MVC framework, or other high-level programming languages and relative middle tier frameworks
- Confident and able to take initiative given client and delivery-focused environment;
- Candidates should be able to work independently, meet deadlines and take responsibility for their own workload;
- Experience of usability issues and best practice;
- A keen eye for pixel perfect application of graphic designs;
- Experience/knowledge of SASS/LESS would be an advantage;
We are looking for a Front End Developer who has expertise on taking mark ups of UI screens, and write code to make them pixel perfect. We are looking for a driven and ambitious Front End Developer who is looking to be part of a growing and exciting long term project.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed in the role of Front End Developer then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76201922