Audit Senior - Top 50 Practice
The perfect opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified Audit Senior to join an impressive Top 50 Accountancy Practice in Norwich.
An award-winning accountancy practice famed for their prestigious client base, are looking for a talented Auditor to join their successful practice.
You will take on a whole new level of responsibility, working in one of the most promising Audit and Accounts teams in the country. From leading Audits to training juniors, you will be given the opportunity to progress and influence strategy at a top firm.
You will need to be close to qualifying or qualified ACA or ACCA and be ready to step into a fast-paced and rewarding role within a prestigious firm of accountants.
- Leading audits for a variety of clients
- Planning of the audit file through to completion
- Travelling to client’s premises to conduct audits
- Preparing accounts for Corporate clients
- Supervising and delegating work to the junior members of the team
- Liaising with other departments to effectively and efficiently complete jobs
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Client and HMRC correspondence
- Qualified ACA or ACCA or close to qualifying
- 4+ years' audit experience within accountancy practice
- Experience with audit software
- Accounts preparation experience
- Experience dealing directly with clients
- Ability to lead and organise team members
If you are interested or would like to know more then please apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.