Senior Financial Manager/Director - London
Job Profile for Senior Finacial Manager/Director - 00056939
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Manager/Director to join a real estate developer based in the London area. I am looking for someone who has strong experience in managing cash flows in the real estate sector. This Senior Financial Manager/Director will be desirably fluent in speaking Chinese (Mandarin). My client deals with projects of up to £50 million in value, so someone with 3/5 years + experience working with a real estate developer will be desired. A keen eye for detail is needed and would need to be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Manager/Director to join a new real estate sector to work on new projects up to £50 million. This SFM/SFD will also have good English writing and communication skills. My client is looking for someone who is highly motivated and a self-starter working within a highly commercial environment.
Senior Finacial Manager/Director Position Overview
- Source financial projects up to a value of £50 million
- Managing cash flows across multiple projects
- Providing guidance and strategic advice on opportunities, financing, forecasting, and cash flows from multiple projects
- Undertaking risk appraisals of projects and accurate projects/management reporting
- Maintaining projects budgets
Senior Finacial Manager/Director Position Requirements
- Desirably Chinese speaking (Mandarin)
- Fluent English speaking and English writing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Management and relationship skills
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 3/5 years+ experience as a Finance Manager/Director working within a real estate developer, or within the real estate financing department for a financial institution.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong eye for detail
Senior Finacial Manager/Director Position Remuneration
- Dependant on experience package to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.careerstructure.com/job/76204491