Agile Delivery Manager - High Profile Organisation
Agile Delivery Manager
6 Month Contract
Rate: £350 per day
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Agile Delivery Manager to join a high profile organisation on a 6 month contract.
This is great opportunity to help facilitate the continuous delivery of digital products and services in the run up to a large project to include:
- Embed an agile way of working for the cross-functional development team and coach them to achieve the team's collective goals
- Build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards
- Proactively remove blockers for the development team and ensure there is a clear pipeline of work to be delivered next
- Monitor, share and evaluate delivery and measure progress to ensure value is delivered early and often.
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important
- Champion agile delivery methodology and help build agile capability in the organisation
To be considered for this role you must be a true agile expert who is an active member of the agile community and has a strong ability to champion this within an organisation. To be a success, it is essential that you are a team player able to work across teams with proven coaching skills. You will be focused on outcomes and achieving value, and someone who genuinely wants to get teams doing the best job possible. In additional you will be an excellent facilitator, negotiator, listener and above all, an exceptional communicator.
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76193961