Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for an Brand Manager based in Middlesex. The business is a well-known FMCG business with some iconic brands that have been in the market for over 50 years. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business where you will be really valued by your employer.
Our client is a well-known food FMCG organisation based in Middlesex. They have year on year growth with profit and market share. There are over 250 people working for the organisation, with plans in place to add new additions to the team(s). Our client really values their people and is keen to see them develop.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for the following:
- To support the brand marketing team
- To execute brand strategy effective and carry out data analysis afterwards
- To carry out competitor analysis
- To support in communication, promotions, channels, competitors and pricing
- Support in all PR activity
- Work on internal projects working with partners and agencies
- Work on the social media sites including Facebook and Twitter
- Support the management team with strategic ideas
The ideal Brand will have an excellent commercial understanding of the FMCG industry. Previously work in an FMCG or Consumer facing business is essential.
The Brand Manager will receive a competitive package with a competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76192590