Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partnering position with a not-for-profit organisation in Bath
Our client are a not for profit organisation, looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner, to lead the provision of Financial Business Partnering services within the organisation; ensuring the timely and accurate production of quality financial information, partnering with managers to improve financial awareness and enhance decision making.
- Be the principle point of contact for all finance related queries relating to designated service areas.
- Prepare timely and accurate management accounts.
- Co-ordinate, support and validate the preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and commentary of financial performance.
- Prepare analytical management information on financial trends to enhance operational decision making.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to key stakeholders to promote financial understanding, explain the implications of significant financial issues and ultimately to add value to the decision making process.
- Take an active role in operational management teams supporting and influencing key operational and strategic decisions.
- Prepare timely and accurate control account reconciliations.
- Develop and maintain procedural documentation for all core tasks.
The ideal candidate for the Finance Business Partner position:
- Have a relevant professional qualification of a chartered accountancy body or be qualified through experience.
- Evidence a proven track record of successfully partnering with operational teams to build effective working relationships and provide high quality customer focused services.
- Evidence in ability to lead and prepare management accounts, forecasts and budgets.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, effectively managing the risk of balancing precision of accuracy with timeliness of completing accounts.
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness leading to positive judgement and appraisal of risk.
- Demonstrate highly developed communication skills, providing and receiving complex and sensitive information with the ability to engage people at all levels.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
By joining the organisation as Finance Business Partner you'll receive the following:
- A basic salary of £40,000
- Bonus up to 10% of salary
- Good holiday allowance / pension contribution
- Free Parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76195162