Key Stage 2 Teacher - Kensington and Chelsea
** Key Stage 2 Teacher
** Full time role
** Kensington and Chelsea
** 2 Form entry
** Good Ofsted
REESON Education are delighted to be working closely with the Governors of a friendly and forward thinking primary school in Kensington and Chelsea. The headteacher of this succesfful 2 form entry school in Kensington is currently seeking an inspiring and motivated Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their excellent teaching staff ASAP.
Our 2 form entry co-educational all inclusive school is looking for an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher with at least 2 years teaching experience and they must have the relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE/QTS).
The school can offer excellent support from the senior leadership team and amazing training and development opportunities to boost your teaching career and increase CPD. The school is set on spacious grounds with high ceiling class rooms and large outdoor play areas as well as on site staff car parking.
In return the school can offer you:
- An extremely friendly and strong supportive staff team and SLT.
- 2 form entry
- In class teaching assistants
- Excellent CPD and training opportunities.
- Excellent transport links close to station
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic children eager to learn
- State of the art IT facilities and modern buildings in a spacious setting.
- The opportunity to make a key impact and contribute to the curriculum.
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
If you would like to discuss this Key Stage 2 Teaching position further or apply for the role then do not hesitate to send your CV to EJ at Reeson Education as soon as possible or call us for more information. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76188601