£32,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
We are currently looking for experienced Conveyancers/Property Solicitors and Property Solicitors for roles within respected firms. As a residential or commercial conveyancer/property solicitor you will be able to handle a variety of matters, which will include sales, purchases, re-mortgage and transfer of equity matters etc.
Licensed Conveyancer responsibilities;
· Be able to demonstrate legal knowledge and technical skills developed within a current or previous conveyancer role.
· Have managed a portfolio of cases from inception to completion.
· Have developed your technical skills to allow you to process and advice on complex legal conveyancing issues.
· Be IT literate and will be skilled at dealing with clients, professionals and other third parties to provide an excellent conveyancing service.
· Enjoy working to and achieving deadlines within busy office environments and appreciate and aim to achieve excellence in client and introducer service.
· Be able to hit the ground running in busy departments and work under minimal supervision.
· Have confidence in your professional judgement.
Licensed Conveyancer must have:
- Qualified CLC, Ilex, Solicitors
- At least 3 year PQE
- Proven track record of managing own caseload
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Enjoy target driven environment
- Team player
What we offer:
We offer fantastic salary packages and great prospects for career progression within respected firms.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76184730