Treasury Cash Supervisor
Michael Page Treasury are currently recruiting for a Treasury Cash Supervisor on behalf of a luxury fashion business, to be based in their offices in Leeds.
The Treasury Cash Supervisor twill be responsible for supervising the Cash Office Accounting team within the Order to Cash function, managing a team of 9 administrators and ensuring deadlines are met and issues resolved in a timely manner.
The overall objective of the Treasury Cash Supervisor will be to manage the Retail Cash and Credit Card clearing, ensuring a strong control environment with documented policies and procedures and a high quality clearing of bank accounts, as per the agreed metrics and SLAs. Further key accountabilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of Cash Office Accounting activities, including managing petty cash and bonds, perform bank reconciliations and cash management
- Maintenance of all relevant documented policies and procedure
- Effective deliver of a strong control environment and active management of Risk and Control Matrices (RACMs)
- Oversee, review and sign off monthly bank and controls reconciliations
- Proactively work with the team to resolve issues that arise from the reports and escalating issues
- Identify and execute project scope within timelines and budgets
- Key point of contact for internal and external audits
- Manage and develop a team of Cash Office Accounting Administrators
- Develop and continuously improve processes and procedures to facilitate accurate and timely financial information and reporting
To be considered for the Treasury Cash Supervisor position you require:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- 3-5 years' experience in cash office accounting/corporate treasury
- SAP experience preferred
- Luxury fashion retail industry experience is preferred
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with external stakeholders.
The package on offer is c. £31,000-£43,000 plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76176630