Compliance Training Director
My client, a leading financial services firm, is seeking an experienced professional to manage the design, development and delivery of global Compliance training content and communications. This person will be responsible for both online and face to face Compliance-related training courses, as well as designing and communicating key Compliance messaging throughout the business using a variety of media.
A leading Financial services business
- Develop and conduct training assessments, with the goal of identifying and reporting on risk-based Compliance training needs across the business globally.
- Based on the needs assessments, design, develop and deliver high quality, effective, innovative and engaging compliance training solutions tailored to the needs of learners in a blend of classroom sessions, web-based courses and audio/video programs.
- Work with internal stakeholders to review and update existing Compliance training content to ensure consistency with regulatory requirements, and continued applicability to the business and operations
- Develop and implement an internal communication strategy designed to reinforce key Compliance messages and deliver information regarding policy changes and important regulatory and control developments.
- Produce and deliver Compliance content and messaging for employees via intranet, email, video, talking points, articles, blogs, etc., in a timely, clear, consistent, accurate and authentic voice.
- Act as the lead contact for updating and enhancing Compliance's intranet site as a key internal communications tool.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in a compliance training function in a global company.
- Experience in corporate/employee communications (especially with a Risk, Compliance, Legal or HR emphasis) a strong plus.
- A high level of independence, energy and integrity, with a respect for, and an understanding of, a diversity of opinions, styles and cultures.
- An innovative content generator, who can effectively leverage technology and the digital environment.
- A collaborative approach to project delivery, with the ability to interact, influence, and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- A close attention to detail, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise high volume, high priority initiatives.
a competitive salary and package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76150712