Head of Sales & Marketing
This is a role for a strong senior leader into the role of Head of Sales & Marketing to join an exciting expanding company and industry leading beauty brand.
Beauty, cosmetics or fashion experience ideal but not essential so being able to influence the leveraging of sales growth and market share is more important.
Our client is a growing beauty brand specialising in the Lash market, providing world class training & pioneering innovative products, services & treatments. They work with high profile brands such as Regis, Saks & Virgin. As the market grows they aim to dominate as ultimate market leaders!
Purpose of Role
Your objective will be to build and grow our strong B2B performance, whilst building our expertise and sales within the B2C market.
You will be accountable for driving sales, marketing and digital team performance, leading the development of new strategies designed to build revenue, maximise profits and build a strong and dynamic customer base.
- Proven experience of managing a Marketing Team
- Experience of both B2B and B2C sales
- Commercial focus and strategic thinker
- Strong leader, people and performance manager and team player
- Understand market share and customer need
- Can evidence bringing new products to market
- Up for a challenge, positive and passionate outlook
- Completer finisher
1. SALES & SERVICE STRATEGY & DELIVERY
- Accountable for overall achievement of UK sales related KPI’s in order to meet profit targets such as training revenue, product revenue, budget spend and profit margin
- Lead business development strategies and set future direction of the Sales Team to deliver year on year growth through sales and service excellence
2. MARKETING & DIGITAL STRATEGY & DELIVERY
- Accountable for overall achievement of companywide marketing related KPI’s in order to meet brand growth targets and increase market share
- Lead all brand development work and set future direction of the Marketing and Digital Teams to deliver our Marketing Strategy in terms of Product, Price, Place and Promotion
3. P & L ACCOUNTABILITY
- Accountable for all associated revenue and costs for Sales & Marketing in order to meet agreed revenue and profit targets
- Input into forecasting and budgeting activity, margin analysis working with internal Management Accountant to ensure results are accurate and achievable
- Accountable for overall Sales & Marketing budgets and achievement of these
4. LEADERSHIP & DEVELOPMENT
- Line Management of Sales & Service Manager, Marketing Manager, delivering on any resource planning, performance management, coaching and development of team
- To regularly develop own and team member’s professional and product knowledge and skills through personal development/ coaching
- Partner with other Directors and Departmental Managers to ensure all support functions work together to support delivery of Sales, Marketing, Product Development Plans and Profitability Budgets
You will get...
- Attractive Remuneration
- Company Pension, Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Training & development to succeed in your role
- Discount on our products
- Great working environment, fun, friendly, & forward thinking
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75956436