ICT Service Desk Apprentice
1st and 2nd Line Support - You will be the pathway and the initial contact for any issues and problems encountered by our users. You must possess excellent all round skills in information & communication technology environments.
Ticket Management - Taking required action for tickets and incidents raised as they are logged, either by our internal helpdesk system or in person. You will need to identify, prioritise and action all received alerts and log any incidents.Telephone management - Handling calls in a timely professional manner. Prioritising your work is essential in what will be a fast-paced environment within a small team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initial analysis of PC, Network, Hardware and Software incidents (includes liaising with 3rd party companies)
- Manage the lifecycle of all incidents
- Fulfil service requests following internal processes/procedures to guarantee consistency and quality of service
- Conduct regular checks of all workplace services to ensure systems are running smoothly
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Identify and help drive forward improvements in customer satisfaction
- You will be expected to complete all elements of the apprenticeship program, which will involve some self-study
- Learners must have GCSE graded C's in English/Mathematics
- Knowledge of Windows Client Operating Systems (both client and server)
- Knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS) including Wireless LANS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of working in a service desk/support services environment
- Knowledge of IOS / OSX / Apple device administration (MAC, iPad, iPhone).
- Knowledge of Hardware support - Desktop, Laptops, Handhelds & Printers
You must be prepared to attend any of the Nuvias offices to work therefore you must have the ability to travel. Nuvias also work extended day shifts across some sites, so you must be flexible in approach and prepared to work alternate hours as required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76186979